Sunday, September 14, 2008

office alone...

i m so boring now...
i stay at my office alone...
somemore heavy rain...
seem like can not home now..
no mood to study somemore..
but u all must think that i never have that mood to read
right?
h'ng!!!
i will angry if u all tell me that!!
remember dont do this a!!!
haha...
yesterday night i didn't sleep leh..
so tired..
today 5am already stay at pasar to help my mom le..
but i edi sleep in this office leh..
i think i slept abt 2hr leh..
haha...
no bos here ...
wakaka...
can do whatever i want..
but so boring...
thanks god my collegue just take two days leave...
if not i cant imagine how can i stay here for long term alone...
so terrible...
alnoe in the office..
if night some more scary...
haha..

2 comments:

My Life, My Style& My Way !!! said...

gud la..got free pay!! I wish too! but,still must study hard o.when sing k?hahaha..

S'NG said...

hahahaha!people home alone ,you office alone!!enjoy the alone period at your office!!