Wednesday, October 29, 2008

long time didn't meet u guys leh...

sorry xian,
i don't noe u called me that time de...
may b next time i would keep my hp bside me de...

quite busy for this few weeks,
dunnoe what is actually going on...

elsa & huai yee,
hope ur exam shun shun li li ya....

i have exam on this Dec,
i think that i better die now 1st,
if not later my result come out i would "die very very nan kan"

mei xin & yin,
u all busy with assignment ya?
gambateh lah....

is that sarah noe that v opened some blog?
quite long time didn't contact with her leh...

4 comments:

Quinie Lim said...

haha, foong a!!!u jia you in ur exam ya... all da best n good luck ^^

S'NG said...

haha its ok.next time open your ear big big then can le.
i thk sarah know we hav blog but the problem is i dunno which email add she is using to read our blog.coz i havent add her in.hahahah!anyway good luck in your coming exam,dont doo soo much of freelance ya!

elsalimin said...

ahahahahhaa
thanks my dear foong foong!!!!
muaksss!!!

My Life, My Style& My Way !!! said...

haha..thanks darling....recently i reli hv less time to keep contact wif u gals.once dec reach..u gals will owez listen my voice...woohoo~~ =p